12 Mar 2012

let cut connection..



I have think about this very cook-cook. I already know I clap one hand only. Correctly, I have seen you and she walk-walk together at town with eyes myself. You grab hand she. You always ask for apology back-back. I don’t trust you again!You are really crocodile land. dont remember yourself..
My friend speak you play… wood three for eight time. First-first I think my friend lie me because she jealous us..But now I know you correct-correct play wood three. So, I break connection to pull my body from this triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me.
So, I cut this connection to go far from here. I don’t want you to play-play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don’t want banana to fruit two times.

Safe walk…


maimon



muahahaha...amek ko~

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen sini :) okbai.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...